Women's Waterproof Down Jacket
Women's Down Jacket is perfect as womens' hiking clothes or a perfect women's down ski jacket. Designed in the UK and winner of the EFTTEX “Best New Product 2018 Award” and Trout Fisherman’s “Tackle Tester Choice”, the Nivalis Down Jacket is without a doubt, the most technical garment we have ever created. Down and feather offers superb lightweight insulation…until they get wet. With the Nivalis Down Jacket, that’s a problem of the past.
Women's Down Jacket Features, Specifications, and Sizing
Nivalis Women's Down Jacket features an entirely unique construction technique consisting of an internal and external 3-layer laminated fabric and uses hidden internal stitching to form waterproof pockets of down and feather. The value of this technique is that no external stitch-line is created to allow water to penetrate into the down pockets.
The down pockets are formed using 2 layers of double-knitted tricot material and then protected, inside and out, with a thermoplastic polyurethane waterproof membrane, so the down remains 100% dry. The natural down filling contains 90% duck down, 10% feathers, with a fill power of 700 for total warmth. The waterproof membrane has a hydrostatic pressure resistance (waterproofness) of 5000mm, to keep the wearer dry and provide total wind resistance. The outer shell is a woven micro-fiber polyester fabric with durable water resistance treatment, so raindrops bead-up and run off the surface.
Inside the jacket, there is a super light woven polyester lining with a peach-skin finish for wearer comfort and two deep pouch pockets at the bottom for cell phones, wallets, etc. The main front zipper and the two hand warmer pockets zippers are waterproof and the fully adjustable 3-panel hood is made of the same insulating material as the body. For complete weather protection, there are Velcro adjustable cuffs and two internal bottom hem adjusters with drawcords for cinching
- High-Tec Down Jacket features 6-layer waterproof & windproof fabrics
- 5,000mm Hydrostatic Rating
- 700-Fill-Power natural down filling contains 90% duck-down, 10% feathers; rated for 23ºF
- Ethically-sourced down & feathers
- Unique down pocket design formed by internal micro-stitching & heat sealing
- TPU Waterproof Membrane surrounds each individual down pocket
- Outer woven micro-fiber polyester fabric with DWR treatment, so rain-drops “bead-up” & run off the surface
- Superlight woven polyester lining with a peach-skin finish
- 2 internal hem drawcords to cinch at the waist
- 2 front zippered handwarmer pockets
- Weatherproof zippers used throughout
- Velcro adjustable cuffs
- 3-panel, adjustable hood with hem drawcords
Ladies Nivalis Down Jacket Sizing Chart
Quality and feel of the jacket was great! I would have probably kept the jacket but the sleeves were a bit short and shoulders a little tight. I’m normally a Small but ordered a Medium so I could layer. So I figured I’d have plenty of room but it just didn’t fit quite right in all areas. Cuff was too small for my liking too. So unfortunately, I will be returning the jacket. Other than that it’s an awesome and unique jacket. Like none other!
I love this jacket so much I bought two.
THIS DOWN JACKET IS EXCELLENT. IT IS THE THIRD ONE THAT I HAVE PURCHASED. I, ALSO, OWN W NICALIS DOWN VESTS.
Women's Nivalis Down Jacket
Fit was true; quality construction; we will see how it works for her this fall and winter for keeping dry and warm.