Fly Vest Backpack
- Unit Price
Constructed using a tough 840D rip-stop polyester blend for strength and weight savings while incorporating a rear PU coating for high water resistance.
The front section of the pack features everything you need from a modern fly vest, including two large box design pockets for fly boxes, with smaller additional smaller pockets for extra accessories. Four zipper-mesh pockets and two side-mesh pockets provide perfect storage for extra tippet and leaders. Attach your tools onto the various concealed coil retractors for easy access when changing flies, and utilize the built-in rod holder to keep your hands free.
The rear backpack storage provides ample space for all the gear you need for a full day of fishing. The large main compartment can expand up to 12L with compression straps to cinch down the pack. One of the compression straps doubles as a rod tube strap that secures an additional rod tube on the back. Inside the main pocket is a sleeve to hold a hydration bladder with tube passage to the front. Additional mesh pockets, D-Rings, and loops adorn the rear to attach nets and other accessories.
With a padded, air-mesh strap and back paneling, the Fly Vest Backpack is perfect to hike to your favorite fishing spots in, without having to worry about forgetting your gear.
- 840D rip-stop polyester with a PU rear coating
- Front fly vest w/ rear expandable storage
- Rear hydration bladder storage with tube pass-through
- Padded air-mesh back & shoulder straps
- Adjustable shoulder & side straps
- Rod loop & Velcro tab for hands-free use
- Side & interior mesh pockets for tippet spools
- Large & small box design pockets for fly boxes
- Concealed coil retractors
- Additional exterior water Bottle mesh/nylon pocket