The award winning Nivalis range is further expanded with the addition of a vest. Offering all the features of the original Nivalis Down Jacket, but in a sleeveless vest stye to provide warmth coupled with the ability to have a full range of motion of the arms.
The down pockets are formed using 2 layers of double-knitted tricot material and then protected, inside and out, with a thermoplastic polyurethane waterproof membrane, so the down remains 100% dry. The natural down filling contains 90% duck down, 10% feathers, with a fill power of 700 for total warmth. The waterproof membrane has a hydrostatic pressure resistance (waterproofness) of 5000mm, to keep the wearer dry and provide total wind resistance. The outer shell is a woven micro-fiber polyester fabric with durable water resistance treatment, so raindrops bead-up and run off the surface. Two bottom hem adjusters with drawcords for cinching allow for better weather and wind protection.
- High-Tec Down Jacket features 6-layer waterproof & windproof fabrics
- 5,000mm Hydrostatic Rating
- 700-Fill-Power natural down filling contains 90% duck-down, 10% feathers; rated for 23ºF
- Ethically-sourced down & feathers
- Unique down pocket design formed by internal micro-stitching & heat sealing
- TPU Waterproof Membrane surrounds each individual down pocket
- Outer woven micro-fiber polyester fabric with DWR treatment, so rain-drops “bead-up” & run off the surface
- Superlight woven polyester lining with a peach-skin finish
- 2 internal hem drawcords to cinch at the waist
- 2 front zippered handwarmer pockets
- Weatherproof zippers used throughout
I LIKE THIS VEST VERY MUCH.I OWN TWO OF THEM. IT IS VERY WARM AND BREATHEABLE. I DO WISH THAT IT HAD A CHEST POCKET FOR A PHONE AS WELL AS THE FLAP BEHIND THE ZIPPER SHOULD BE BIGGER. IT DOES NOT BLOCK EVOUGH COLD AIR.
MR. WILLIAM LIN IS A GREAT ASSET TO THE COMPANY.
Let me start by say, great product! This vest is rugged, waterproof, and warm. I had a chance to use the vest on the Upper Owens after a big snow and temps in the teens, and I was warm as could be. The vest is wind proof and holds heat well. If there is one drawback, if you can call it that, is it can be too warm. With that being said, The vest exceeded my expectations and will be in my backpack on all future cold fly fishing trips! Great job Snowbee!
Fast shipping nice down vest