Prestige G-XS Fly Rods
- Unit Price
The Prestige G-XS fly rod is constructed utilizing a game changing space-age material combined with multi-modulus carbon fiber, and is by far the best performance fly rod Snowbee has ever developed. At the molecular level, this advanced material is the thinnest, lightest and strongest material ever known. It is 200 times stronger than steel, and one million times thinner than the diameter of a human hair.
By applying these hugely critical components in the design and build, the Prestige G-XS fly rods have now become the lightest, most powerful and flexible rods that we’ve ever produced. Despite its fast action the rod is not stiff and is capable of producing an incredibly smooth and powerful cast with the sensitivity of the rod tip.
Unique to the Prestige G-XS, this essential flex in the tip design helps to keep fish set, even when only lightly hooked. That makes the casting experience unmatched, and we’ve utilized this same philosophy to develop the ultralight 1 and 2 weight models which take full advantage of this strength and flexibility, offering silky smooth action with generous amounts of power.
*Reel not included.
– 4-piece ultralight High-Modulus Carbon blanks utilizing space-grade resin technology
– Fast action with high lift snakes for extreme distance casting
– Deep bronze finish with matching whippings
– Anodized silver/gold aluminum reel seat with maple burl wood inserts
– Polyester rod tube with matching rod sleeve
– Saltwater configurations available*