Spectre Fly Reels
- Unit Price
The Snowbee Spectre® reels are ultra-lightweight, fully sealed, precision CNC machined aluminum reels at an amazing price!
Machined from high-grade aircraft aluminum bar stock, the unique design removes the maximum amount of metal, while retaining optimum strength and rigidity, for ultra-light weight and better rod/reel balance. The multi-disc cork and stainless-steel center drag offers superb performance with minimal start-up inertia, while the large arbor design allows faster retrieve, more consistent drag performance, and minimal line memory. The stainless steel main spindle coupled with the one-way roller clutch bearing provides instant drag control when that “smash take” catches you by surprise.
The extended range covers all requirements from the smallest brook fishing up to salmon, sea-trout, and saltwater. Complete with a neoprene reel case, this range offers unmatched performance and great value.
- Fully sealed multi-disc cork and stainless-steel center drag system
- Precision CNC machined from high-grade aluminum bar stock
- Ultra-lightweight design for better rod/reel balance
- Large arbor design for faster retrieve, more consistent drag performance and minimal line memory
- Extra hard paint finish for salt-water and chip resistance
- Easy left to right-hand conversion
- One-way roller clutch bearing
- Stainless steel main spindle
- Easy release spool
- Complete with Neoprene reel case for protection