XS-Plus Gold Super-Fluorocarbon Tippet 50m
- Unit Price
As strong and smooth as the best nylon Co-Polymers, our new 'Gold Standard' Super-Fluorocarbon represents the latest development in fluorocarbon line technology. Utilising the latest thinking in material technology, the PVDF copolymer is mainly used in critical applications requiring a high degree of purity and excellent mechanical properties. Combined with a new ‘state-of-the-art’ extrusion process, our new XS-Plus Gold can reach the tenacity and strength of a high quality nylon copolymer, yet offers all the advantages of a 100% fluorocarbon line.
Comes in 50m spools.
- 100% premium quality Japanese fluorocarbon
- Low refractive index provides total clarity in water for minimal visibility in all light and water conditions
- Super-high knot strength to diameter ratio
- Silky smooth finish allows wetted knots to pull up smoothly with minimal knot-burn
- Excellent abrasion resistance and low memory
- Super strong formula makes this line very supple for superior presentation
- Low stretch and water absorption for the ultimate in consistent performance