The Classic Fly Rod range has proven to be popular with customers just starting out in fly fishing as it has for those just looking for a great fly rod at an affordable price. These are high modulus, lightweight graphite rods with an easy mid-fast action for effortless casting.
- Fast action blanks to generate high speed and distance
- A-grade cork handles
- Lightweight, black aluminum reel seat
- Fighting butt extension on #6/7wt rods
- Lined stripper rings, high-lift snake intermediates and oversized hayfork tip rings
- Finished in a rich hazel color with matching whippings
- Cordura® rod tube with matching rod sleeve
- Saltwater configurations available*
*Reel and line not included.
I'd not heard of Snowbee before, and I have numerous fly rods that I use regularly. I cast this little rod today at the Fly Fishing Rendezvous in Denver at the indoor casting pond. I was quite amazed and pleasantly surprised. The rod was lined with Snowbee's Thistlewood 2-5 wt, line. It did not take much effort to make a 30' roll cast and a 40' roll cast was easily achievable. I bought one for the small streams I like to fish in the summer here in CO. Do I need another fly rod? No, but I liked this rod and it seems like it will be a nice little tool to have when out blue lining in headwaters and tributaries this season. I met the VP of business development, Frank Burr, he's a nice guy for sure. My buddy cast and also bought the same rod, the Thistlewood line and the Spectre reel.
The Classic FLy Rod. Is a very smooth casting light-weight packable fly rod. Very happy with my chioce! would recomend to others.