Extreme Quality Fluorocarbon Tippet
A superb 100% fluorocarbon made in Japan using the very latest 21st century technology, producing a leader material of extreme quality and smoothness. Exhibiting all the benefits of modern day fluorocarbons, the advanced technology has specifically identified and enhanced the characteristics required for the perfect, tough, high quality line demanded by today’s progressive fly fisher. XS Fluorocarbon has every feature one needs for the best subsurface, low visibility leader material. Outstanding diameter to strength ratios, high knot strength, and a smoothness you can instantly identify with.
Comes in 100m spools.
XS Fluorocarbon Tippet is Superb Performance
Bring your A game to any body of water with XS Fluorocarbon Tippet.
- 21st century premium quality 100% fluorocarbon
- Low stretch and water absorption for the ultimate in consistent performance
- High knot strength to diameter ratio
- Super fine and low refractive index for truly minimal visibility in all light and water conditions
- Silky smooth with superb knot strength
- Excellent abrasion resistance and low memory
- Strong yet very supple for superior presentation
Fluorocarbon Tippet XS Clear from Snowbee Size Chart
THANK YOU WILLIAM LIN
This tippet in the higher line strengths isn’t as supple as the lower line strengths. While this may seem like a bad thing, it’s actually a really good quality. I use this for throwing streamers and leeches and the little extra stiffness really helps transfer the energy, to turn the flies over. It also helps keep the flies on the tags from getting tangled as easy. This is a great line and you get a ton of line, unlike the small 27 yard spoils for almost the same price.