The award winning Nivalis range is further expanded with the addition of a vest. Offering all the features of the original Nivalis Down Jacket, but in a sleeveless vest stye to provide warmth coupled with the ability to have a full range of motion of the arms.
The down pockets are formed using 2 layers of double-knitted tricot material and then protected, inside and out, with a thermoplastic polyurethane waterproof membrane, so the down remains 100% dry. The natural down filling contains 90% duck down, 10% feathers, with a fill power of 700 for total warmth. The waterproof membrane has a hydrostatic pressure resistance (waterproofness) of 5000mm, to keep the wearer dry and provide total wind resistance. The outer shell is a woven micro-fiber polyester fabric with durable water resistance treatment, so raindrops bead-up and run off the surface. Two bottom hem adjusters with drawcords for cinching allow for better weather and wind protection.
- High-Tec Down Jacket features 6-layer waterproof & windproof fabrics
- 5,000mm Hydrostatic Rating
- 700-Fill-Power natural down filling contains 90% duck-down, 10% feathers; rated for 23ºF
- Ethically-sourced down & feathers
- Unique down pocket design formed by internal micro-stitching & heat sealing
- TPU Waterproof Membrane surrounds each individual down pocket
- Outer woven micro-fiber polyester fabric with DWR treatment, so rain-drops “bead-up” & run off the surface
- Superlight woven polyester lining with a peach-skin finish
- 2 internal hem drawcords to cinch at the waist
- 2 front zippered handwarmer pockets
- Weatherproof zippers used throughout
Fast shipping nice down vest