Slimline Competition Fly Boxes
- Unit Price
A newer addition to our popular Slimline range of fly boxes, the Slimline Competition Fly Boxes feature the same, tough ABS plastic construction with a clear polycarbonate lid for easy fly identification and 180º opening for easy access during competition. The slim profile allows for easy transportation in vests and even small packs.
Available in two configurations: the nymph and buzzer fly box utilizes high density Silicone-Foam, offering a firm grip for any sized fly, along with sufficient room to hold up to 192 flies. For hackled dry and wet flies, the traditional Slit-Foam features a white backsplash for easy fly identification and can carry up to 306 wet and dry flies.
- Tough ABS plastic construction with transparent lid for easy viewing
- Moulded, clip-lock hinge with 180º clamshell opening
- Silicone gasket for a 100% waterproof seal
- Secure locking system
- Dimensions: 9" x 5" x 0.9" | 8.7oz
- Holds up to 306 flies
- White backboard for easy fly identification
- Cut-out base foam, does not crush hackled flies
- Dimensions: 9" x 5" x 0.9" | 9.8oz
- Holds up to 192 flies
- High density, micro-slit silicone-foam holds flies of all sizes securely