This single bag will carry all you need for a two week fishing trip with its innovative dual compartment design. The base compartment, also known as the cargo hold, is designed to carry all of your gear and hardware. This waterproof cargo hold can store up to a 10’, 4pc rod, in addition to waders, boots, and other fly gear with its clamshell opening. Large zippered mesh pockets and an adjustable center divider attached at the base offer further organization.
The main compartment, or the duffel compartment, has ample room for all of the dry clothing needed for travel. The center compartment is cavernous, with 43 liters of volume to easily fit your travel necessities, with room to spare. On both sides of this center compartment are two flexible liner pockets that expand into the main compartment, perfect for storing dirty laundry, toiletries, or shoes.
With the two lockable main compartments, and an overall aesthetic that was designed to not draw the wrong kind of attention, traveling with precious fly fishing gear has never felt so secure.
(Contents shown not included)
DIMENSIONS: Size overall: 37” x 13.5” x 14” high
Base Compartment (Cargo Hold): 36.5” x 13” x 5” – Volume 40L
Main Compartment (Duffel): 26.5” x 13” x 7.5” – Volume 43L
Side Storage Compartments: 6” x 13” x 7.5” (X2) – Volume 19L
Overall volume: 102 liters
Weight: 9.9lbs (4.5kg)
- Tough roller-wheel system
- Pull-out handle for easier transportation and greater stability
- Stand-up on end for convenience
- Base compartment reinforced with a 6mm thick impact resistant frame, to protect contents
- Tough rubber base skids to prevent chafe
- Upper opens on a clamshell principle from the base, with a 2-way zip closure
- Waterproof base in the main compartment to separate wet gear in the base from dry gear in the upper compartment
- Internal zipped mesh pockets to main and base compartments for accessories
- Large, square opening flap entry to the main compartment for easy loading
- Separate, “flexible liner” end compartments, to keep dirty clothes/gear separated from clean
- 2 zipped side document pockets
- 2-way lockable zips on all the main compartments for added security
- Adjustable “cinch straps” to prevent contents from moving in transit
- Webbing carry handles with hook & loop“handle-wrap” for added comfort
- Weighs in at a class-leading 4.5kg to maximize gear and luggage capacity.
Excellent response time from the company on Facebook to answer questions in advance. Bag is the perfect size to hold 35" rod tubes in the base -- seems well-constructed -- strongly considering adding the drop-in tackle bag. So far, thrilled.
XS Travel Luggage Bag
I love the bag. After searching for a long time, I went with this one for a trip to Patagonia. Waders, boots, 5 rods, 6 reels, 100s of flies, equipment and clothes for 6 days. All fit comfortably. Only bad thing, the side of the bag ripped on the flight back. Obviously it could have been caught in some machine or something while being checked, but I wish it would more durable. However, at this price, it's a must have for someone looking for a single bag.
Great bag will meet my needs
Very sturdy and well made. I like all the room and compartments. I haven’t traveled with it yet so I can’t comment on durability. It seems to be solid I like the colors and size of bag.