This single, innovative bag will hold all you need for a two weeks fishing trip.
The base compartment is designed to take travel rods up to 10ft 4-piece or 16ft 6-piece Salmon rods, plus a pair of wading boots, stockingfoot waders, reels, fly boxes and vest or wading jacket. The upper compartments have ample room for dry clothing, shoes etc. The best bit is that all this gear is safely concealed and the XS doesn’t look like a “fishing bag” to rouse the interest of unscrupulous baggage handlers.
Our XS model incorporates two lockable end compartments, but with flexible, over-sized nylon liners. This innovative design allows the entire length of the bag to be used as the top compartment at the start of the trip, by pushing these flexible liners into the ends of the bag. Dirty clothing can be stored in these end compartments and the liners slowly extended into the main compartment area, keeping clean and dirty gear separated.
(Contents shown not included)
DIMENSIONS: Size overall: 37” x 13.5” x 14” high
Base Compartment (internal): 36” x 13” x 5” – Volume 40 liters (2440.95 Cubic inches)
Main Compartment (internal): 26.5” x 13” x 7.5” – Volume 43 liters (2624.02 Cubic inches)
End Compartments (internal): 6” x 13” x 7.5” (X2) – Volume 19 liters (1159.45 Cubic inches)
Overall volume: 102 liters
Weight: 4.5kg (6224.42 Cubic Inches / 9.92 Pounds)
- Tough roller-wheel system
- Pull-out handle for easier transportation and greater stability
- Stand-up on end for convenience
- Base compartment reinforced with a 6mm thick impact resistant frame, to protect contents
- Tough rubber base skids to prevent chafe
- Upper opens on a clamshell principle from the base, with a 2-way zip closure
- Waterproof base in the main compartment to separate wet gear in the base from dry gear in the upper compartment
- Internal zipped mesh pockets to main and base compartments for accessories
- Large, square opening flap entry to the main compartment for easy loading
- Separate, “flexible liner” end compartments, to keep dirty clothes/gear separated from clean
- 2 zipped side document pockets
- 2-way lockable zips on all the main compartments for added security
- Adjustable “cinch straps” to prevent contents from moving in transit
- Webbing carry handles with hook & loop“handle-wrap” for added comfort
- Weighs in at a class-leading 4.5kg to maximize gear and luggage capacity.
Excellent response time from the company on Facebook to answer questions in advance. Bag is the perfect size to hold 35" rod tubes in the base -- seems well-constructed -- strongly considering adding the drop-in tackle bag. So far, thrilled.
XS Travel Luggage Bag
I love the bag. After searching for a long time, I went with this one for a trip to Patagonia. Waders, boots, 5 rods, 6 reels, 100s of flies, equipment and clothes for 6 days. All fit comfortably. Only bad thing, the side of the bag ripped on the flight back. Obviously it could have been caught in some machine or something while being checked, but I wish it would more durable. However, at this price, it's a must have for someone looking for a single bag.
Great bag will meet my needs
Very sturdy and well made. I like all the room and compartments. I haven’t traveled with it yet so I can’t comment on durability. It seems to be solid I like the colors and size of bag.